[Kde-games-devel] KDE & OpenGL 3.1

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:19:16 CEST 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Casper van Donderen
<casper.vandonderen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any ideas (leave OGL3+ support out of KDE for now?)

I'd say ignore that OpenGL exists for a couple of years. The old API
support is not going away for some time, still, and good drivers are
not going to be around for a while still.

We are in the same situation with C++0x, actually: it's going to be
out this year, but it's not going to be relevant for at least five
years...

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams