[Kde-games-devel] Extra resize events from KXmlGuiWindow

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 30 08:52:46 CEST 2009

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 7:34:28 am Parker Coates wrote:
> Your mail to KDE-Core-Devel arrived just before the one above; the
> moderators are usually quite quick. We'll see what response we get.

My message to kde-core-devel got through moderation and is there
now, but ... oops! ... so are our last little chit-chat messages ...

> You seem quite antsy to get this sorted out, but I've always been told
> that patience comes with age. What gives? ;)

Well, I *am* patient with my grandchildren, aged 3, 2 and <1 ... :-)

But sometimes I get impatient when I see history repeating itself.

I started in software support in the 60's.  Sometimes I think I have
gone "Back to the Future" ... :-) ... there are some similarities
between the Open Source world and the commercial software
world back then ... but then it makes me feel young again  ... :-P ...
and I can get away with things that would have been a no-no
in the commercial world of the 90's ... ;-)

> Seriously, thanks for your efforts on this.

No worries.  I hope we will see this problem resolved.

All the best, Ian W.

P.S. Please do *not* copy this message to kde-core-devel ... :-)