[Kde-games-devel] KPat selectable backgrounds.

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:02:57 CET 2009

Well, I actually think having selectable card decks is a bad idea.
Arguments:
1) No one knows there is a selector;
2) The selector interface is cluttered, and is hard to use;
3) Every distro sets their own default, and removes everything else, so people
wouldn't have a choice by default anyhow.

Considering all of the above card selector (not to mention back-front
separation) is as redundant as fire extinguisher underwater. So, I think we
should remove the selector altogether.