[Kde-games-devel] About a game idea

ahmmahfuz rubel 65mahfuz90 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:01:08 CET 2009

I want to propose for devlopment of a game in KDE under GSOC. This is called
"solo(sixteen) guti(pieces)" in our rural areas(Bangladesh). A very
interesting and popular board game which people normally play on earth (by
drawing a board on it).

The rules of this game in brief:

There will be two players each having 16 pieces.
The pieces can only move on line.
A player has to capture others pieces.
When all pieces of one is captured, game is over.

It can be a exciting two-player board game from my point of view. I believe
you will also find it wonderful.

If you are interested in my idea, then i will write a detailed description
of it with necessary attachments.

please consider my idea.

Thank You
Mahfuz