[Kde-games-devel] Cycling default (was: replacing classic tileset?)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 17 20:07:43 CET 2009

Parker Coates wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 14:16, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Parker Coates wrote:
>>> I had considered the KConfig approach as well, but the default.desktop
>>> is used for more than just the case you describe. I also use it in the
>>> case where the selected theme fails to load, or if the theme stored in
>>> the config doesn't exist.
>> Good point. Maybe you could change the fallback from "default", though?
>
> Yes, but ideally, I think we'd like a solution that let's us change
> change the default without having to touch the compiled code.

Yes, I considered that, but in that case I think you are right that we
need everyone on-board and have to hide "default".

(OTOH, from my perspective there isn't much difference changing a .cpp
versus changing some other file :-).)

--
Matthew
You're on your own for the pony. -- Richard Hughes, on feature requests