[Kde-games-devel] KTron's review

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 16 16:28:50 CET 2009

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Diumenge, 15 de mar� de 2009, Stas Verberkt va escriure:
>> On dinsdag 10 maart 2009 00:02:57 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>>>  * Do we really have to mention KTron/KSnake in the Game Type? I think
>>> that they just add confusion to the user
>> How should it be? They are different game types.
>
> Just drop KTron: and KSnake: and you'll have
>  * Player vs Computer
>  * Player vs Player
>  * Single Player

KTron modes:
player vs 1-3 other players, which can be human or computer

KSnake modes:
solo
head-to-head (vs human or computer)
coop (with human or computer)

...just my $0.02. (IOW, you're dropping the possibility of multi-player
ksnake with the above.)

--
Matthew
"I don't question your existence -- God" (seen on a church billboard)