[Kde-games-devel] new kmahjongg/kshisen tileset; what are the freeze dates?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 14 05:37:02 CET 2009

Ian Wadham wrote:
> Sounds great!  Can we get a preview somewhere?  Maybe you could
> save the SVG file on /branches somewhere.

I've decided to have pity on you... also read, "sure, see attached". ;-)

...partly because I just finished the plum tile. Only... three more
flowers, four seasons, four winds, and nine wan to go :P. (And I need to
redo the calligraphy for at least the winds, as what I have is terribly
too small and hence the strokes are way, WAY too thick.)

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet