[Kde-games-devel] games.kde.org: kpat description "wrong"

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 12 16:58:44 CET 2009

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Perhaps something like:
> "KPat (aka KPatience) is a relaxing card sorting game containing many types of
> patience-like games, carefully blended into one convenient package."

I would drop the "-like", and one other comment below, otherwise WFM.
And I'm not sure from your mail, I guess you mean to keep the second
sentence as-is?

According to Wikipedia*, it's "solitaire" in en_US (which is what I'm
familiar with, ergo what I would prefer to use), but "patience" in
en_GB. (If you used "solitaire", I would even argue that you can say
just "...solitaire, carefully..." and drop another "games".)

(* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solitaire)

--
Matthew
ヱルキ・マーチウ