[Kde-games-devel] Chess program

Eric Springer eric at brictus.com
Wed Mar 11 12:21:06 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Ian Wadham <ianw2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 2:46:02 pm Eric Springer wrote:
>> QUT in Brisbane. I live in Fairfield, so it's pretty close to UQ as
>> well as the city.
>>
> Oh well, maybe you can send us down some of the rain from
> sunny Queensland ... :-)

Not sure what's happening on the whether front. People at uni today
were talking about a hurricane or something, but I tuned out. In
Brisbane its just been light but persistent rain for the last couple
of days. Beats the heat ;D

>AFAIK Brad Hards is the only KDE
> developer in Brisbane.  There is also a Trolltech development
> lab there, but I think it is out in the sticks somewhere.

That's awesome. Looks like it's in Eight Mile Plains, which is about a
20 minute drive from my place. Wonder if they'd be interested in an
intern. I wouldn't even want money, just the educational experience.

> All the best, Ian W.

Thanks for all that, it's good to know.