[Kde-games-devel] mahjongg tiles...

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Thu Mar 5 12:50:36 CET 2009

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
>> BTW, I just got several dozen layouts for KMahjongg from Alexey Charkov,
>> including versions of all that ship with other mahjongg implementations
>> (like Vista.) Too bad they arrived a bit late for 4.2, but I will check
>> them in for 4.3!
>
> Did these ever get checked in? I run trunk, and I seem to recall looking
> at the layouts recently, and there were still only five.

No, not yet. Alexey emailed me yesterday asking about it as well. There
is a simple decision to make: we can attempt to add KNS support to
Kmahjongg for getting layouts, and check these in the KNS server, or we
can check all of the layouts into the main app. I am still undecided on
the best approach, what do you guys think?
In any event, they will be in for 4.3.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini