[Kde-games-devel] missing Egyptian art? ;-)

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Jun 29 19:19:31 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009, Parker Coates wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 5:37 PM, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> > BTW does anybody have a better proposal for the name kmj? krealmahjongg?
> > kmahjongg4? I named it in analogy to xmj (which already has modes for
> > playing against the computer or over the internet) but I don't really
> > like it.
>
> How about "Quartile"? Kind of makes sense for a four player tile game.
> I guess it could also be spelt "Kwartile", but that makes me cringe a
> little bit. The downside is that it doesn't really have an Asian feel.

When reading Quartile for the first time, you can only guess what it is.
Of course the icon helps but still...

kwinds might have problems - I do not like some of the google hits.
kdragons is taken.
khonors might be possible, but I am not quite persuaded. Strange to
pronounce.

my girl friend just said kahjongg - but that is already taken for a
shareware game.

what about kjongg?

--
Wolfgang