[Kde-games-devel] Problems with Kolf

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jun 27 00:56:51 CEST 2009

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 4:23:29 am Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Divendres, 26 de juny de 2009, Johannes Obermayr va escriure:
> > After I updated my father's KDE from 4.2.4 to 4.2.92 I noticed that in
> > every course only the first hole is animated correctly. In 4.2.4 it was
> > ok... <snip>
> >
> > Here are "ksnapshots" from "Slope Practise": <snip>
> >
> Having a look at the svn log there's no change since 4.2 time so it's weird
> this is happening to you. <snip>
>
> After that i have went back to the revision that is 4.2 and can reproduce
> it also so maybe it's a Qt regression?
>
> Anyone with KDE 4.2 and Qt 4.5 or with KDE 4.3 and Qt 4.4?

Qt 4.4.0 (qt-copy) here and KDE trunk at end November 2008 (just before
KDE 4.2 release), Kolf source as at 5 days ago, but as Albert says, not much
recent change in Kolf.

Tried Slope Practice and two other courses.  All graphics were fine.

Possibly there is some graphics initialization thing in Qt 4.5 that was
not required in Qt 4.4.

Hope this helps. All the best, Ian W.