[Kde-games-devel] Problems with Kolf

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jun 26 20:23:29 CEST 2009

A Divendres, 26 de juny de 2009, Johannes Obermayr va escriure:
> After I updated my father's KDE from 4.2.4 to 4.2.92 I noticed that in
> every course only the first hole is animated correctly. In 4.2.4 it was
> ok...
>
> Old repository:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/42/openSUSE_11.1/i586/
>
> New repository:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/UNSTABLE:/Desktop/open
>SUSE_11.1/i586/
>
> So I tested it with my laptop (OpenSuSE factory) and my "main" computer
> (KDE 4.2.93) and saw that there is the same bug.
>
> Here are "ksnapshots" from "Slope Practise":
>
> http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b1c835a07f.png
> http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7a67a9829d.png
> http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/59ffb2d1d0.png
>
> I created also an own course with 3 holes and some items and there is the
> same...
>
> Can anyone confirm this?

Having a look at the svn log there's no change since 4.2 time so it's weird
this is happening to you.

/me compiles and tries

Yes i can reproduce it.

After that i have went back to the revision that is 4.2 and can reproduce it
also so maybe it's a Qt regression?

Anyone with KDE 4.2 and Qt 4.5 or with KDE 4.3 and Qt 4.4?

Albert