[Kde-games-devel] Kdragons?

krish das.srikrishna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:33:58 CEST 2009

hi,

Im sorry but i kind of have a itsy bitsy broken small staged game written.
I might not submit it in gsoc but the name is already put. Hope to complete
and put on kde some day.
I just got busy with a new job and this is moving real slow.

I am really really really sorry, but you may have to pick another name.

May I suggest KNewMahjongg or KMahjongg2? Ah, I dont know.. ask eugene or
it-s.

--
Srikrishna Das
(krish at irc.freenode.net)