[Kde-games-devel] bamboo tile set...

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 23 20:54:56 CEST 2009

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Well, I can see it currently in SVN and it looks fine to me. It reminds of the
> "Classic" tileset, but I gather it was intended to be so. So it's up to you. I
> personally have nothing against having it in it's current state for 4.3

It's most assuredly not done. The wan and seasons and some flowers are
from classic, as is east wind, the rest is all not-classic. It's meant
to "feel" rather like classic certainly but the graphics ultimately will
be all new. (It looks hugely better than classic, anyway ;-). I happened
to look at classic on a machine I just upgraded to F11 that doesn't have
trunk, and, well...)

If the current state doesn't bother you (or anyone else), I suppose you
can revert (re-enable it) :-).

I may still make improvements before release if it's permitted; I think
art freeze is for producing screenshots/doc/etc? I hope you'll pardon me
if I would prefer not too many screenshots of my incomplete tileset :-).

--
Matthew
XFS is not something I look into the innards of, as I don't have enough