[Kde-games-devel] KBounce ...

Andreas Scherf scherfa at web.de
Wed Jun 10 09:48:37 CEST 2009

Hello,
ok i was a little bit too fast yesterday. I commited two bugfixes. One, the CmakeList.txt one will be reverted this evening ;-)
I think i have to spend more time on some issues on kbounce to improve it a bit.
I have some experiences with kde patches last year i patched some things in dolphin so, i know the basics.
I will post my patches this evening or maybee tomorow on the review board.

Thanks
Andreas