[Kde-games-devel] ksirkskineditor - crash on closing

Johannes Obermayr johannesobermayr at gmx.de
Sun Jul 26 13:26:25 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009 12:42:49 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> A Diumenge, 26 de juliol de 2009, Kleag va escriure:
> > Le jeudi 23 juillet 2009 23:19:10, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> > > A Dijous, 23 de juliol de 2009, Johannes Obermayr va escriure:

Gaël, thanks for fixing it.

> > Thanks Albert. Each executable has its own product on bke ?
>
> Each graphical program, yes, it could have a subcomponent inside the product,
> but generally an own product is easier to manager.
>
> Albert
>

> > Gael
> >
> > > Done

On bugs.kde.org it is available now ...

But drkonqi still tells me the following:

"This application is not supported in the KDE bug tracking system. Click Finish to report this bug to the application maintainer. Also, you can manually report at <email>"

Please tell me, if I'm too stupid to use drkonqi ...
(I do not want to report a fixed bug. But I want to test whether I would have the chance to report it by drkonqi ...)

Thanks.
Johannes

> > > Albert
[...]