[Kde-games-devel] finding the unloved Pt. 2

Alexander Smirnov alexander.v.smirnov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:31:50 CEST 2009

Ian Wadham пишет:
>> | kbackgammon               | general
>>

> KDE Games team unable to find a maintainer, but would like to.
> The code is in playground/games.
I'm not subscribed to kde-core-devel list, so i might missed the
original question, but want to say couple of words regarding kbackgammon.

Currently I'm working on new version on backgammon game for KDE. It was
decided to start from scratch, because kbackgammon code is really old,
it has origins somewhere in KDE2. Many things changed since that time in
both Qt and KDE. I thought that developing it from scratch, taking some
major/critical parts from kbackgammon is easier. New code is located at
playground/games/backgammon.

--
Thank you,
-Alex