[Kde-games-devel] Update on theme names.

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Mon Jul 6 00:26:26 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag 05 Juli 2009 22:01:22 schrieb Stas:
> The new desktop file is also distributed with the new package. So isn't the
> default changed automatically whenever the user never changed the theme
> setting?

As usual, the answer is: It depends. The point is that we define a "default"
theme. If a user chooses another theme, this setting will also override the
default theme when the latter changes. If the user does not define which theme
to use (by using the config dialog), the changing default theme will not be
shadowed by any user config and therefore appear to him.

Greetings
Stefan