[Kde-games-devel] Update on theme names.

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jul 5 21:00:30 CEST 2009

A Diumenge 05 Juliol 2009 20:49:43, Sean va escriure:
> Hello all.
>
> Yesterday I did some name changing in trunk and the old default themes now
> have proper names and descriptions attached to them. Ideally this should
> have been done for 4.3 but was not because of a oversight.
>
> I personally don't like the file names being called default at all just to
> be set as default. It should be done like lsKat where it's set in the
> .desktop file. This has it's advantages;

Yes, it has advantages and also disadvantages, for example without the default
being called default if you are not careful , if you change the default from
one release to another the user will not use the new default because what it
was stored on the config file is the theme name and as the old default theme
still exists it's the one that would be loaded.

Albert