[Kde-games-devel] Russian translation for counter

Eduard Sukharev kraplax at mail.ru
Thu Jul 2 15:22:35 CEST 2009

Hi

I've decided that russian users should get this counter too, so tried to
translate the counter :)

In attachment there's a file with translated strings as they're given on it-s'
blog. I'm not sure about the translation of "Desktop experience like never
before", but i guess it's ok. And one more thing - in english the form of
"days" doesn't change for different amount of days that left. But in russian
(as well as for Deutsch, iirc) it does. So, i wonder if the counter itself can
change the form of the word (provided that proper rules are set). So, in my
translation there's only one form (which fits numbers 5-20, 25-...)
Other forms are:
1 or 21 - день
2-4 or 22-24 - дня

I'm not on this list, so, please, if you have any suggestions or anything - CC
me.
Thanks.