[Kde-games-devel] GCDS games meeting

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed Jul 1 16:39:15 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009 16:16:31 schrieb Casper van Donderen:
> Who is going to Gran Canaria? Maybe we could have a games meeting there at
> some point.

/me -> Gran Canaria and two other isles.

Apparently my lightning talk proposal was not accepted, although I've never
received any feedback on it. We can surely have some informal talks. There's
also a BoF session planning going on in the GCDS wiki [[Akademy_BOFs]]. Quite
a few slots are still available. I won't be there during the BoF days this
year, but perhaps you might want to propose one nevertheless? :)

The evenings of the 4th and 7th could also be used for some hanging out as a
group, all the other evenings are packed with parties.

Josef