[Kde-games-devel] Old versions in b.k.o and backporting policy

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Sun Jan 25 22:20:59 CET 2009

Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to remove all versions before 1.5 (and soon all before 1.6)
> from the KShisen b.k.o product. Is that ok if there are no open reports
> anymore?
>
> I fixed an i18n typo[1] and an issue I consider a bug[2] today. Is it ok
> to backport those to 4.2 branch?

AFAIK all commits that fix typos are allowed, even during a string
freeze. Bug fixes are ok as well, generally. However, we are in deep
freeze and KDE 4.2 will be tagged in 48 hours. The change you have for
the paused game is pretty safe, but it is not a fix for a crashing bug
or release blocker, so I would not backport it now. Albert?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini