[Kde-games-devel] KSudoku patch for bug 171462

Johannes Bergmeier Johannes.Bergmeier at gmx.net
Mon Jan 12 13:37:23 CET 2009

I'm sorry to fix this bug that late. As it requires changes in multiple files
including artwork I want to ask for review and permission to apply this patch.

The problem was the missing support of values greater than 9 in the new
rendering code and artwork. I added the required artwork to all themes and the
necessary code to the renderer and the value-selection-list.

As this can be considered a show stopper bug I want to fix it before 4.2. If no
one disagrees I will commit this patch in the next few days.

Josel