[Kde-games-devel] Kapman default theme

Thomas Gallinari tg8187 at yahoo.fr
Sat Jan 3 18:46:19 CET 2009

Changing the default Kapman theme would be a good idea, and to my mind it
would not be such a hard work since only the characters look like the
copyrighted ones. The maze, that is the biggest Kapman artwork, could keep
unchanged.
There is one bad point : the Kapman animation that needs 32 frames... :/

Le Sat, 03 Jan 2009 02:32:46 +0100, Mauricio Piacentini
<piacentini at kde.org> a écrit:

> With the artwork freeze dangerous close, do you guys think we should do
> a groups effort and change the default Kapman theme, as discussed a
> while ago in one of the meetings? There is a potential issue with the
> characters being too similar to copyrighted ones (depending on where you
> live, of course.) We could still provide the existing theme as a second
> option.
> At the same time, no one has reported this as an issue yet. Any opinions?
>
> Regards,
> Mauricio Piacentini

Thomas Gallinari