[Kde-games-devel] Kpat themes. Another take

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 24 20:34:08 CET 2009

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 of February 2009 13:12:14 Luciano Montanaro wrote:
>> 2009/2/24 Eugene Trounev <eugene.trounev at gmail.com>:
>>> Well. alright then. let it stay the way it is. I'm firmly against
>>> imposing on users yet another *great* feature they will never use (mostly
>>> cos they will never know about it).
>> "As it is" is definitely not what I want...
>> Is my proposal so bad? I think it's a middle ground we could agree on.
> Sure. I'm all for it, it's just I don't want yet another "chooser" we already
> have a front chooser, and back chooser. Now add an interface chooser and it's
> one too many. I would like to drop the back chooser and only have a deck, and
> interface chooser instead.

Deck chooser, background chooser... where "deck chooser" may at some
point separate front and back. Not sure where separating the interface
came from, as I understand the whole point was to get rid of that
separation.

If by "unified background system" you mean One Chooser to Rule Them All
(and I guess only one set of backgrounds?), then +1 from me.

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet