[Kde-games-devel] Kpat themes. Another take

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 24 19:21:42 CET 2009

Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> 2009/2/24 Eugene Trounev wrote:
(Please don't make it any easier for the spammers...)

>> Well. alright then. let it stay the way it is. I'm firmly against imposing
>> on users yet another *great* feature they will never use (mostly cos they
>> will never know about it).
>
> "As it is" is definitely not what I want...
> Is my proposal so bad? I think it's a middle ground we could agree on.

Meh. I think for now put everything *but backgrounds* in one file; we
can (re)add (better) interchangeable card backs later, but I don't see
much advantage tying the backgrounds to everything else.

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet