[Kde-games-devel] Kolf release schedule

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Mon Feb 16 21:19:41 CET 2009

Hi folks,

there is much to do in Kolf 2. I'll be doing the port to ODE (Open Dynamics
Engine) this week, and hope to get a first basic editor interface in March. By
then, we would still be lacking artwork, some basic objects, a lot of polish,
and level sets.

Therefore, I'm afraid that Kolf 2 won't make it into 4.3. Yet, some people
were only some months ago concerned that Kolf 1 can possibly not be released;
it's lacking a maintainer and suffers from some serious bugs. So what to do?

I would like to know very soon if I need to target 4.3 as the release date for
Kolf 2.0 because I could in the other case offer some of the game's components
for GSoC.

Greetings
Stefan

P.S. CCing Casper as I do not know whether he is listening on the list.