[Kde-games-devel] GSOC 2009

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Sat Feb 14 23:24:37 CET 2009

On Freitag 13 Februar 2009 13:32:52 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> If we want to have students working on KDE Games for GSOC2009 we need to
> start collecting ideas as soon as possible. There is a page for
> collection of ideas at
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas
>
> Put your ideas there, this will help us get the process started.

It would of course be nice to have students working on our software, but what
should they do? Work on or even creation of single games can in most events
not fill the time frame. The only thing that seems realistic to me is
networking (knock knock, Josef) as the remaining time could easily be filled
by implementing multiplayer modes in as much games as possible, or integration
with other frameworks (Akonadi or Kopete).

Greetings
Stefan