[Kde-games-devel] kblocks single game new implementation...

Dapeng Zhang zhangd at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Dec 14 10:23:43 CET 2009

Hi Mauricio,

We are going to check a) b) and c) as soon as possible. Many thanks for
your testing.

For d), of course the original author(s) should be listed. Actually, I
got some support from the University. A student is doing the coding job.
He doesn't notice the copyright issue, and only listed himself. This is
of course wrong.

Yes, I'm planning to stay around as a maintainer.  There will be a
"formal" version in svn by the end of Jan... So far, the source package
in svn is only a start of the student.

It would be very nice if you could stay around, giving comments and so on...

best...

dapeng