[Kde-games-devel] weird bug in granatier with KDE SC 4.4 beta

Mathias Kraus k.hias at gmx.de
Sat Dec 12 15:23:16 CET 2009

hi everyone,

I encountered a weired bug in grantier since I upgraded to KDE SC 4.4 beta and
I am not sure if it's a bug in granatier or just with the KDE packages from
kubuntu karmic.

the problem is, that the game freezes after some time when a player lays a
bomb and doesn't move away from the bomb. the CPU load goes to 0 and
everything freezes. I could narrow it down to a collidingItems() call in
QGraphicsSvgItem but the bug didn't occur with Qt4.6 RC, just after the
upgrade.

could anyone with an other distribution and KDE SC 4.4 and Qt4.6 try to
reproduce the bug? it would help me very much.

thanks in advance,
mathias