[Kde-games-devel] Chess game for KDE4

miquel canes miquelcanes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:54:18 CET 2009

Few months ago I started a chess game called CheckMate using qt & kdelibs.
At the moment the game is still unusable because I'm busy with the
university but my idea is continue with it after exams.
Now I'm working on the gnuchess backend but the idea is support xboard and
uci protocols and FICS.
The code is hosted in https://forja.rediris.es/svn/cusl4-checkmate.
Now the game is presented in a contest at the university.
It would be nice if we could share efforts in some way, what do you think?

Greetings
Miquel