[Kde-games-devel] Palapeli puzzle translations

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Tue Dec 8 09:49:49 CET 2009

Am Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009 01:23:20 schrieb Matthew Woehlke:
> I'm not Stefan, but IIRC the .conf's *generate* .desktops, so renaming
> might be a bad idea. However, I thought the .desktops were now saved in
> svn...

These files can be safely renamed from ".conf" to ".desktop", as long as make-
puzzles.sh is updated correctly.

There is no desktop file in the process, although the puzzle files (which are
tar.gz archives internally) contain a pala.desktop file. This .desktop file is
generated from the .conf file plus the results of slicing. In the
retrospective, I don't really know why I didn't call the ".conf" files
".desktop" from the beginning. If the i18n experts are okay with that, I'll
change the filename ASAP.

Greetings
Stefan