[Kde-games-devel] Chess game for KDE4

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:15:03 CET 2009

Hello Miha,

Thank you for working on a Knights successor, that was something of a
hole that hasn't been filled yet.  ;)

Quick question since you mentioned Tagua: have you heard of the Kaya
board game suite?

http://pcapriotti.github.com/kaya/

Like Tagua, it might be another project attempting to do more than it
has to, but it plays both chess and shogi.  It hasn't been updated for
a while, but thought I'd point it out in case you find something
useful for KChess (for the sake of convergence).  :)

I'd honestly would want to see this called Knights.   Even though it's
not quite the same, there shouldn't be anything stopping it from
achieving feature parity in the future, no?  ;)

--Arturo