[Kde-games-devel] KDE4.3, a Job well done.

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Thu Aug 6 07:12:59 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 17:06:54 schrieb Casper van Donderen:
> I'll be home in about half an hour, I'll add an account then. Why do they
> need a daily dump when I have backup warranty at my hoster with min. 99.6%
> uptime?

Thank you for the account.

The backup is AFAIK only secondarily helping in the case of data loss, and
primarily intended to help in the case of disappearing or unresponsive admins.
There were cases in the past where important KDE sites were rotting along and
nobody knew passwords or responsible persons.

Josef