[Kde-games-devel] KDE4.3, a Job well done.

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Wed Aug 5 15:27:49 CEST 2009

Well, for what it's worth, Kollide.net may well be able to help out with this
as well :) It was originally set up for Amarok's web hosting, but is now
available for any KDE related project :) And, well, something like this, which
increases the usefulness and niftiness of KDE games, if that isn't KDE
related, i don't know what is ;)