[Kde-games-devel] KDE4.3, a Job well done.

Casper van Donderen casper.vandonderen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:12:19 CEST 2009

I really don't care about how we set it up. It is a Debian VPS with 10 GB drive redundantly mirrored on two of the largest datacenters in the Netherlands. So a server crash should not be that much of a problem, they use 4 SAN's. I only don't have too much RAM. But that I can upgrade a bit.

If there is a working server I could just install then that is not really a problem. I could create some accounts for other people.

If there is a solid plan then I agree on anything.

Casper