[Kde-games-devel] Preparing Kolf for artwork

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Sun Apr 26 16:36:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

this post goes esp. to our artists. Huan Zeng and I will be meeting on IRC
this Thursday to discuss the design of Kolf's landscape objects. This would be
a great opportunity for us to also talk about how artwork will be integrated
in Kolf 2. As you can see from Kolf 1, we certainly need to do better this
time. (Especially the puddles and bunkers are quite ugly because of the way
that is used to build complex shapes with these.)

Could anyone of you come to IRC by Thursday, 14:00 UTC, please?

Greetings
Stefan