[Kde-games-devel] GSoC2009 student self introduction

Zeng Huan zh.issac at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 05:11:45 CEST 2009

Hi all,

      I am very happy to say hello to all of you here, my name is Zeng Huan,
a student from China, I was just accepted by GSoC2009, and my task is to
create landscape objects for Kolf2 and my mentor is Stefan Majewsky.

      Actually I have subscribed this mailing list right after I made the
application for GSoC, and I pay close attention to every topic on this
mailing list since then, I really like the easy and happy discussion
atmosphere here. It will be definitely happy to be part of you, and I hope I
can help anybody while I accept your kindly helps at the meantime. Thanks :)

--
Best regards, ZengHuan
Beijing, China