[Kde-games-devel] KPatience, views on new background design.

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Sun Apr 19 21:57:36 CEST 2009

Sean skreiv:

>> Here's how it looks with some older ideas put back in, brighter suits and
>> subtle gold/brown card background(not in-game).
>
> Sorry, you'll need the link to the image :p
>
> http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8037/kpatienceegyptiannew1.png

Very, very nice! I like it a lot.

I’m not sure about the card backs, though. I understand they are supposed
to look like papyrus scrolls, but they look a bit strange, and do not look
like they are the back sides of the cards.

Also, I think the card fronts looks a tad bit too ‘flat’/‘thin’. Perhaps a
subtle shadow on the bottom and right-hand side would work?

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
E-mail: karl at huftis.org
Jabber: huftis at jabber.no