[Kde-games-devel] LsKat and KPatience go Egyptian

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 11 02:00:45 CEST 2009

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 2:36:51 am Sean wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just thought I'd update you on the Egyptian themes styles, which are making
> there way into our games.
>
> Here's a shot of LsKat.
>
> http://imagebin.ca/view/EzqyOoqu.html
>
> The new KPatience Start screen.
>
> http://imagebin.ca/view/XtJsJxt.html
>
> KPatience in-game
>
> http://imagebin.ca/view/el714I.html
>
> I've still got to do the Jack and card back design yet(Jack will most
> lightly be Imhotep). They are all in trunk for you to try out, so have fun.

Nice work again, guys!!!

Imhotep would be an excellent choice: first architect, designer, engineer
known by name ... Pharaoh Djoser's right-hand man ... designer of one of
the early pyramids, the Pyramid of Djoser, stepped not "pyramid-shaped",
a little like the pyramids in Central America.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imhotep
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_Djoser

All the best, Ian W.