[Kde-games-devel] LsKat and KPatience go Egyptian

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:06:53 CEST 2009

On Friday 10 April 2009 18:36:51 Sean wrote:

Hi,

> Just thought I'd update you on the Egyptian themes styles, which are making
> there way into our games.

The last days I played with the new card deck and two things are bothering me a
bit. (quite short because I am on vacation. ;))

1. the colors (red and black) are hard to distinguish if played on a laptop with
   low brightness. Brighten the red or lighten the cards might help here.

2. if there are many card on a stack (e.g. in Spider), it is hard to recognise the
   numbers. Decrease the number size might help here.

Does anyone else see this? :)

Regards