[Kde-games-devel] Akademy presentation

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Fri Apr 10 17:02:42 CEST 2009

Matt Williams wrote:
> The deadline for Akademy talk submissions is today and I wanted to
> check if anyone has submitted one? If not (i.e. if no-one replies to
> this email within a few hours :D) then I'll submit one. I would have
> sent this email earlier but I've been away all week. It'll just be a
> generic "what we've been up to" presentation with some stuff about why
> kdegames is important as a module within KDE.

I am not sure I will be able to attend Akademy this year yet, but I have
a proposal for a technical paper waiting to be finished today. But this
(and the matching presentation) would not be about the state of the
module, it would cover my research about open source games and their
complexity, as well as some suggestions on how to improve the situation.
So I think you should submit yours, it would be nice to have something
guaranteed and directly related to KDEgames.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini