[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner rewrite in trunk/kdegames

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Apr 8 06:21:25 CEST 2009

I have just merged the rewrite of KGoldrunner into trunk from
branches/work/kgoldrunner/src.  It should compile and run OK
and look much the same as the previous version.  The most
noticeable difference should be that the animation is smoother.

My plan is to spend the next month adding some new features
from the features-list ... as many as I can before the freeze.

If anyone finds minor problems, please email me privately.  Or,
if there is a major problem, maybe start a review item.  Please
do not use bugzilla yet.

All the best, Ian Wadham