[Kde-games-devel] ktuberling, play sound when moving object at the playground

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 7 05:17:24 CEST 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 7:43:16 am Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dilluns, 6 d'abril de 2009, Hans Schou va escriure:
> > Currently a sound is only played when a new object is added to the
> > playground. It seems however possible to easily add that the sound is
> > played when an already placed object is moved.
>
> Don't you think that's too much?
>
> I don't have a children mind but i think i'll get crazy with that much
> "mouth" "mouth" "mouth" "ear" "ear" :D
>
> What are others opinions here?

Yes, Albert, I think it would be too much ...  I have grandchildren aged
2.5 and 3.75, and I think only the older one might be able to play KTu.
Both learned body-part words long ago so would probably gain nothing
from having them repeated.

Now if the sounds were cowbells, raspberries and other sounds that
"children of all ages" find hilarious, maybe Hans has a point, but in that
case parents might not approve ... ;-)

Cheers, Ian W.