[Kde-games-devel] Mentor meeting on IRC

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Fri Apr 3 23:28:22 CEST 2009

On Donnerstag 02 April 2009 03:01:59 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > last Sunday, we discussed GSoC at the meeting, and agreed to do another
> > meeting on IRC of all possible/registered kdegames mentors, to go through
> > the proposals to rate and rank them. When are we going to do that?
> >
> > I propose Saturday, 20:00 UTC. Participants are of course welcome to
> > object, I'm also available on Sunday (everything between 6:00 and 20:00
> > UTC).
>
> I am not sure I will be available on Saturday, but I do not want to
> object if it is the best day for all of the others. Sunday works for me.

As Sunday seems to be okay for Josef, too, I'm setting the date to Sunday.
Would you mind if we start earlier than 20:00 UTC, perhaps 18:00 or even
16:00? That would allow me to get some more sleep before lectures start on
Monday. :-)

And I repeat Mauricio's question: Who is going to attend? Josef, Mauricio and
me seem to be there, but I would especially like JLP to be there to talk about
the Parsek proposal.

Greetings
Stefan