[Kde-games-devel] Mancala Games

Mady Vania nuopolok at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:30:15 CEST 2009

Hello,
My name is Krit Chaiso from Thailand.I'm going to study in the first year in major of Computer Engineer, Kasetsart University.
I'm interested in the KDE-games (Mancala).That's sounds great!!!!!
I want to join the Mancala game project.So could I share my ideas for developing the game, couldn't I?I have ideas to adapt many culture example Thai, Egyptian, Chinese, Japanese and more to develope the game.And I will add some special functions example the players can use magical powers or can select the character to play game.
I cannot found the source code of Mancala in the internet. Where can I get it or I have to pragram it myself?Who is the person I can choose to be my mentor?
Thank you.Sorry for my poor grammar.
Krit.