[Kde-games-devel] Extra resize events from KXmlGuiWindow

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Wed Apr 1 21:54:40 CEST 2009

On Mittwoch, 1. April 2009, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> The other thing that you could try if not already done is ignoring resize
> events until the first showevent, not sure if that will work though (meaning
> that showevent is the last thing you get after all the resizings)

I tried to go that way: print out all events as they happen
and try to find a useful pattern. I do not remember the details but
this lead to nowhere.

the code I used: Redefine QWidget::event()

class FittingView(QGraphicsView):
    """a graphics view that always makes sure the whole scene is visible"""
    def __init__(self, parent=None):

    def event(self, event):
        print 'event:',  event.type()
        return False