[Kde-games-devel] New bugs mailing list

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 24 18:01:41 CEST 2008

Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 19:08, Matthew Woehlke
> <mw_triad at please.don't.do'that> wrote:

(Can I ask you to stop publishing my raw e-mail address all over the web?)

>> ...or bounce incoming mail not from bugzilla :-). But I suspect that
>> doesn't happen already; do people update comments when they talk about a
>> bug on IRC? I guess what I'm saying is, I've intentionally replied to
>> bugs only on a mailing list before, and am not convinced this should be
>> (technologically) forbidden. I do agree with keeping things in b.k.o
>> /most/ of the time, however.
>
> IRC is somewhat different from MLs, imo. Also, while I agree that there
> should be a way to not put information into BTS unless you want it, you
> can simply use the normal games list to do so.

If that's the consensus, then I'd go with my previous suggestion; bounce
any mail that wasn't sent by bugzilla (and set reply-to either to the
address that makes comments in b.k.o, assuming that feature is working,
or else to this list).

No one answered my question about gmane yet...

--
Matthew
I was recently amused by issuing 'rm -rf $KDEDIR'... from Konsole, while