[Kde-games-devel] On KPatience and Carddecks

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 19 18:09:42 CEST 2008

Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
> Why aren’t the backgrounds for the board games automatically shared between
> games? The backgrounds from KMahjongg (and Shishen-Sho) will look very good
> in KPat.

Maybe, maybe not. Somehow I don't see playing mahjongg with a background
that features a playing card, or spider against a Chinese landscape. But
maybe that's just me :-).

Perhaps we could break things into "shared" backgrounds and "specific"
backgrounds?

--
Matthew
We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.